Friday, February 20, 2009

Hourly countdown begins....

So, I just got word that Jeff leaves in a few hours to head home...but, he still won't be home until early Monday morning. Im so excited I could jump out of my skin. I've been trying so hard to get everything done that I totally neglected my dogs (don't turn me in to the ASPCA). No, I didn't forget to feed them, I just didn't give them attention for three days and hardly noticed that they stunk so bad they made my couch stink (yes they have been washed now). Jeff is incredibly excited too. He keeps calling saying "2 more days....see you then" he reminds me so I dont have to keep remembering how many hours are left....hint: that's how i knew 84 more hours on my facebook...lol

So, change subject:
I want to go to this concert Mercy Me next week SOOOO bad but Jeff just doesnt want to go. So, if anyone is going can you get an few extra pics for me? pleeeease. I just bought their latest CD and I LOVE IT! I blast it in my living room when I clean, eat, study, anything at all.

Ok, well if you notice its 5am and I'm wide awake writing a blog~ my nerves are just too much for me to sleep. hehehe

I'll post pics soon of our wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Lilymm04 said...

YEAAHHH im so excited for you girl! i get chill bumps just thinking about it. Yall have lots of fun

The Johnson Family said...

I hope that you are enjoying your time with Jeff.