Sunday, January 27, 2013

Baptism

I have been asked by a sweet friend to make her (absolute miracle) daughter's baptism dress. I feel so honored to be doing this for her. She has requested a simple dress so I've been researching ideas to start with.

Here are a few ideas I have so far...

This one I just absolutely love. Of course I would change a few things. Maybe add a ruffle at the bottom, do it in white of course, and take off the bow and put a pink one or a flower. But this is right along with the style dresses I have in my etsy shop.

Here's the second. Very simple and sweet. I could add a removable bow for photos. I would probably add a row of ruffle or lace at the bottom to add some character.
I know my friends little girl will look stunning in anything and I am feeling a little pressure to make sure it's perfect for her special day. I can't wait to get started! Thank you C for this wonderful opportunity!

No comments: