Monday, August 26, 2013

This weekend I had a little help from my folks who came to visit and take PJ away for a few hours so I could get some major sewing done! I made a new outfit for the shop!! It's just ADORABLE!!

You can see it HERE!!!

My mom took some adorable pictures of my clothes too so I could have a $10 sample sale on my facebook page! I still have a few dresses left is anyone is interested! All items are $10 and only one per dress. Size is displayed.

To see the sale, go LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE!!! These are two of the 5 outfits still remaining up for sale!



I have so many orders to keep me busy between now and when Brett comes, but I couldn't feel more blessed to have this gift and dress lots of cute kiddos! I have an exciting new item being added today that literally has me grinning from ear to ear!! 

Check it out later! 

No comments: