Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just for Fun!

I love chocolate.
I am addicted to ice cream and pizza.
My favorite movie is "Legally Blonde 1 & 2"
I enjoy yoga (for now)!
My husband is my best friend.
I believe that you should treat people with respect ALL OF THE TIME.
I do not believe in revenge.
My friends are a true blessing.
God is everywhere and in everyone.
My best friend sacrifices his life.
Life presents challenges; it's how we react that makes us stronger.
Hawaii is a beautiful place; but it's time to MOVE on.
Children are a special gift; that someday I'll enjoy.
I think my life is just beginning.
People that I thought were my friends are now only acquaintances.
Everyday is something special; I soak up every minute!
I enjoy the sunset; especially at North Shore's Sunset Beach
I aspire to be what God invisioned when he created me.
My kids (dogs) are going through terrible three's....HELP CEASAR!
My parents are loving, understanding, fun, and talkative people.
I am not ashamed of who I have become; only wish I learned a long time ago.
I am learning that words are not concrete.
I have vowed to be faithful to God; that I shall be.
My life is forever changing and my heart is always growing.
FAITH is what I live for.
Who are you?

No comments: