Friday, August 1, 2008

Prayer Request

***UPDATE***

Jessie is doing great. Yesterday her doctor told me "it went better than expected". What was suppose to be a minimum of 3 hours took only 1.5 hours to complete. She was out of surgery by 2:00 and in recovery until 6:00 last night. She's doing great today. With a little pain medication, her soreness is getting better with each passing hour. She has pretty much been trying to sleep all day so she only gets up when she needs to use the restroom. Thank you for your prayers. Many of you emailed me asking how she was doing...and I'm happy to report she is doing great. I stayed with her last night so her dogs along with Lucki & Makai had a great time entertaining each other. Her dogs are getting a little annoyed by Lucki & Makai's endless energy, but eventually they gave in and joined a game of tug of war. So thank you for your prayers I knew He would make everything ok.


Today I have a prayer request, not for myself, for a close friend of mine. About 7:30 this morning I dropped off my good friend Jessie to have a surgery that will hopefully (with prayer) increase her changes of becoming pregnant. She and her husband had been trying unsuccessfully to concieve when a doctor found something that may be the cause. So, I left the hospital around 11:00 am I said a prayer over her and asked "are you feeling anything"...she said very normally "yes" then she said "YEEEEEEEEEEssssss" so I know she's feeling great. I last saw her at 11:25 with her eyes rolling in the back of her head and she was smiling from ear to ear. So I just ask that my friends and those who believe in the power of prayer to lift her up and pray for the doctors and a quick recovery. Her surgery should last about 4 hours so hopefully in about 4 -6 hours she will be out and ready to come home.

I know many of my blog visitors are wonderful people and I know through your prayers her surgery will be ok and just add in your prayer that this creates the miracle they have been wanting for so long.....little junior Jessie & Travis.

No comments: