Tuesday, August 16, 2011

29 week 4d Ultrasound

Well, we got another peek at our baby girl today and she has grown sooo much! Here are a few of my favorites:

The Big Yawn
Here she is playing with her toes. She was actually bending them backwards.
Sucking on her toes...which is something apparently her daddy & I both did for many years ha!
Her sweet chubby cheeks...I think she looks a lot like her daddy here.
And last, but certainly NOT least...our absolute favorite....the smile!
This was the first time we attended an ultrasound just the two of us and it was awesome to just be the three of us...and the tech of course. I drank an icee before arriving so she would be active and she certainly was. This just makes us even more excited and impatient to meet her :) 11 weeks to go!

3 comments:

Amy said...

These pictures are absolutely precious. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Tracy said...

I'm so jealous of the 4d! We opted not to do one with baby girl. :( I loved it with Isaac, though. So neat!

Unknown said...

omg these are amazing i love the one of her smiling!

shel xx