Tuesday, September 27, 2011

34 weeks

I totally forgot to post a 34 week update last week....and sadly, I did not take a picture. But, here's my latest on the pregnant front:

1. I had a great 34 weeks visit with my doctor!

2. I only gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks....I don't want to gain anymore unless its strictly Peighton weight :)

3. We discussed possibly inducing me (for personal reasons I will not discuss at this time. No its not a scheduled c-section).

4. I'm excited and nervous for my next appt where Dr. L will strip my membranes to encourage natural labor.

5. My parents will be joining us to meet Peighton Joy! I am super excited to share this with my parents.

6. Jeff is preparing for Peighton in the sweetest of ways and I can't wait to see his face when he first meets his baby girl.

7. Sleeping is no more....already my body has prepared me for sleepless nights. I have such horrible pain in my hips, heartburn that does not go away no matter what side I sleep on, and back pain that is only explained by the 20 lb. belly under my shirt.

8. I've become nasal. All of the time.

9. Our bags are packed. She's welcome to come any time after next week. :) (wishful thinking I know....)

10. I've given in to caffeine. I have not had anything to drink with caffeine for 8 months and in the last week I've had a Pumpkin Spice Latte, a Cherry coke, and 2 cans of coke.

11. I'm having chest pains as I type this...maybe it's from the caffeine.

12. Peighton's movements are becoming painful. Maybe it's the caffeine lol.

13. I am now only able to fit in clothes that I should not be leaving the house in....the bottom of my belly hangs out...its not attractive.

14. Next week Peighton will be considered FULL TERM a.k.a. welcome to come anytime....mama is ready!

15. Even though Jeff & I got lost in the hospital last week and practically found our way around several floors....we are having our official hospital tour this weekend....super excited to see where Peighton will be born.

So that's all I have for now. My maternity photos did not work out so I am hoping to get a few shots this weekend, but it all depends on the weather. Most of my clothes no longer fit properly so I may be settling for a few photos taken at home with a sheet as the backdrop :)

Love you all! Looking forward to my 35 week update....tomorrow :)

No comments: