Wednesday, September 14, 2011

College Football



















I made a tutu for Peighton with my college colors and extra fabric I had left over. It turned out so cute and I'm super excited to see her in it. Since she will be about 3 weeks old when the Gamecocks play Clemson (my parents team) she will be sporting this for the game! Of course we can't attend it since we're across the country, but we'll definitely celebrate anyway! Hopefully my parents will be here to see her in it too :)

I had to take a break from sewing anything because of my stubborn sewing machine. Somehow it corrected itself over the course of a few days so I will have to continue a few more unfinished projects soon.

I will post my 33 week appointment later tonight...but the picture will have to wait. I forgot to take one today.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Sam said...

Can't wait to see pics of her in it! 33 Weeks wow! I can remember when you first told me you got your BFP! I can't believe we are almost there! Post your belly pic woman! ;) I hope your feeling well!