Tuesday, March 15, 2011

6 weeks 6 days

Tomorrow I will officially be 7 weeks...and finally surpassing the farthest I've come with my other pregnancies. I'm posting today because I know I'll be super busy with church and sleeping tomorrow.

Horomones....that's what is running my life right now. I cry. I cry about everything. I stress. I stress about almost everything. I feel like I cannot control the tears and that's just....embarassing. But, I have to admit in some weird way it feels good to let it all out.

I had a very stressful day today. I can't say details (nothing to do with the pregnancy) just life in general. Work. Army. Bills. Future. You know, anything to stress about...I did. But, after a long tear-filled talk with my momma dearest I feel a little better.

As far as baby & I, we're doing great. Something different everyday. Luckily my morning sickness was a one time thing...so far. I do, however, feel very very sick if I do not eat the moment my stomach feels empty. I spend most of my day snacking. But, luckily for me and baby I do not want any sweets (doesn't mean I don't sneak any) and meat....just make me gag now please. I made meatloaf tonight and did not eat a bite. The thought of meat just makes me...well, gag. I was cutting up raw chicken a few nights ago and it reminded me of sushi...another ew! So, as long as I have fruit, fruit snacks, toast, or juice handy I'm ok. I think I may need to install a cooler in the Jeep so I don't have moments like this on the way to work.

Last night I had my first experience with "crazy-real-life" dreams. I had a dream that I was in labor and the doctor wanted to do a c-section because I was not progressing quickly enough and my mom was standing in the corner telling me not to do it. So I somehow convinced the doctor to let me try a little longer and sure enough...I diated to 9.5 and started pushing...then woke up. But, I also had a dream that someone came in to our school (where I work) and had a gun and began shooting and I was locked in a room with no way out....it scared me so much I woke up at 4am and did not go back to bed. :( Not fun when sleep is so precious to me.

I don't have a belly picture to share yet. I plan to do it after our next ultrasound when I'm 8 weeks. Right now it's just bloat from all the water I'm drinking.....oh, that's another subject. H2O....I hate water! It has no taste, it's nasty, and it's always made me gag...even more now. So, I am forcing myself to drink 64 oz of water a day. How do I do it? Well, a wise woman (ok my mom) told me to eat crackers or something with it. So, I literally eat...drink...eat...drink and that's all I can do for now.

Until then....I'll do my weekly update similar to last week's tomorrow....if I have the energy.

Thank you everyone for the sweet words, prayers, and support. We are so excited for this chapter of our lives and we know it will bring many happy memories.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I have that happen when I get hungry. If I don't eat that very second, I feel like I am going to throw up. Pregnancy is fun times! Congrats on being the most pregnant you have ever been!