Wednesday, May 11, 2011

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks

Baby's size and stats? 3.5 inches long and the size of a LEMON!

Gain? NOT SURE.....but I sure see it in my stomach and legs.

Sleep? I'm sleeping like a baby.

Foods I am/ am not loving? Meat is grossing me out again...thought the gagging was supposed to be over by now?

Maternity clothes? Yes...well, only pants. I had to try on 4 shirts today to find something that didn't show my belly when I lift my arms...so times for shirts.

Best moment this week? Hearing hubby say "baby girl" and telling her he loves her.

Symptoms/Emotions? Very emotional. I've become dramatic. I still cry. I get overly upset when I should just let things go. I'm starting to have horrible back pain between my shoulder blades so bad it hurts to breath.

Gender? IT'S A GIRL!!!

Names:PEIGHTON JOY

What I'm thankful for: Having a sweet baby girl in my tummy thanks to a God who constantly forgives, asks for very little, and blesses so much!




Here is my belly shot for the week. I was at work and took a view of my feet...boy do they look so small in this picture (I am not 10 feet tall, just a weird angle I guess). This is after I ate so my belly is probably a bit out further than it is right now.







I WANT TO ADD THAT MY BIG SISTER ADDED TO HER FAMILY OF 3 BY GIVING BIRTH TO A SWEET BABY BOY ON MONDAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACKERY DAVID!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

cute belly! <3

Amy said...

Loving the belly shot and congrats on your new nephew! So glad all is well. Your "Best Moment of the Week" with Jeff's comments are absolutely priceless!!

Amy said...

160s!! :) :) :)