Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Avacado

How far along? 16 weeks 1 day
Baby's size and stats? 5 inches long and the size of an AVACADO!
Gain? Actually, I've lost 3 pounds since pre-pregnancy
Sleep? I pee...every hour. Not getting much sleep these days.
Foods I am/ am not loving? I'm loving everything I loved before....loving sweets, loving pickles, and loving eating!
Maternity clothes? Yes...pants always and a few shirts
Best moment this week? Hearing her heartbeat and the sound of her kicking when I try to listen to her.
Symptoms/Emotions? OH BOY. This is a sensitive question. I have had horrible pain lately due to gas. Yes I said it, G.A.S. No one prepared me for the pain and lack of those kinds of bathroom trips.
Gender? IT'S A GIRL!!!
Names:PEIGHTON JOY
What I'm thankful for: A wonderful group of people that I see everyday, my co-workers. They (especially one lady in particular) cheer me up everyday and give me great advice. I even made the decision to come back after the summer just so I can say goodbye to them and enjoy a few more weeks with them.

Yesterday I had my 16 week check-up along with some elective blood work to let us know the probability of down syndrome and trisomy defects. Please pray for my nerves. The doctor said he would only call if he saw something of concern so I'm praying I don't get a phone call. This is very hard for me to be patient, not think about it, not obsess about what-ifs, and relax so please please pray that I will find peace in the situation no matter what and our baby will healthy.

I PROMISE (MOM, KRISSY, ANNA, AND EVERYONE ELSE) I HAVE A BELLY PICTURE, BUT I'M HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING IT FROM MY PHONE SO I'LL POST IT VERY SOON! Check on Fac.eboo.k before checking on here...it'll probably be on there as soon as my phone uploads the darn thing.

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Lilymm04 said...

I cant tell you how extremely happy i am for you. I enjoy reading these updates!

Erin said...

I will say prayers for good news (or no news in this case)! I had a scare when we had ours done a couple weeks back, they said they wouldn't call and did! Sometimes I think it would be better if they just called either way.

PS. Are you seeing a civilian OB or one on post?

Amy said...

Love your thorough updates. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Pregnancy can be quite a roller coaster ride, but the fabulous outcome far outweighs the whirlwind it takes to get there. :)

Sam said...

Hey chicky! I miss chatting with you too!! Are you on msn? If you had a blackberry we could bbm too :(

I started feeling movement around 17 weeks I think, but just randomness. Probably around 19-20 weeks it started to come more, and now he's headbutting in there I swear! You probably did feel it too! Corey still hasn't felt it though, hopefully soon.

Your almost at the half way point omg! :)