Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeff!


Today is my wonderful husband's 26th birthday! 5 years ago I met my wonderful husband-to-be. I love his dedication to our country, his love for the Army, and his love for his family.
He is the most outgoing person I know and most dedicated friend & husband.

He always makes me feel so special and loved.

I love his strength.

When times are stressful, he knows exactly what to do/say to make me feel better.

I love his dedication to our family--doing whatever it takes to make sure we always have what we NEED!

There are so many things I adore about my husband!

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY HONEY!


I had an entire day planned of running errands, picking up his gift, decorating the house, etc. My plans, as usual, did not go as planned. Jeff came home early today so I did not get to do anything I planned. So, he opened his gifts from his sister, mom, and my mom early. Here are a few pictures of him opening his cards and gifts.



Tonight I'm making Jeff's favorite meal--steak and potatoes. It's the first time I've ever cooked steak in my life (I'm a chicken & ground turkey gal).

I'm also making him a cake from scratch. I have a box cake in the pantry--just in case!!

I'll post pictures later from his birthday dinner & dessert.