Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This was the temperature today! Am I in Colorado or back in Hawaii? My sinuses really don't know ha!


I spent the entire day shopping for the perfect Easter outfit. I went to Target, Dress Barn, Old Navy, Walmart, Kmart, Ross, and Maurice's. I NEVER found that outfit. I did buy a yellow shirt and hope that I had something in my closet that would look good with it. Unfortunately, I don't! I think I'm going to turn a pair of my black dress pants into capris and wear some cute black heals with the yellow shirt. I really wanted to wear a dress, but I will have to settle.
In other great news, I have another job interview on Friday with the same school district I interviewed with last week. This is for a similar position so I'm really hoping it works out. The job that was offered last week is still available, but it's not open until August so I have time to decide if I would like to take it.
Please pray that the interviewees like me and think I am perfect for the position. If that is not what happens, please pray that God will continue to open other opportunities for me that allow me to continue working with students.


No comments: