Friday, January 21, 2011

Picture Post

Today's picture is Chloe. She's our sweet, gentle, cuddler and I love her to death. All of our dogs are bigger so they don't cuddle like she does. This particular picture was not a good day. She was on her way to the hospital b/c she couldn't keep control of her bowels...but, that was a whole other story. That was almost a year ago today so I'm happy to say she survived and she's our sweet baby girl. Her personality is so funny. She tries to keep up with the boys who are 18lbs, 24lbs, and 80lbs. She thinks she's a big dog and has control over other dogs in the neighborhood and our house! Ha! One thing that drives me crazy is the sad puppy dog eyes she gives me. I melt each time.

Anyway, I don't have anything hep to talk about today. Jeff is leaving soon for a few days for Air Assault training and he's super excited. I'm very happy for him because he's wanted this since 2005 so I know he'll do great! My parents are planning to drive down to his graduation since I can't be there.

I promise to post pictures throughout the week while he's gone and post more...if something interesting happens ;0) For now, God bless and God speed!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Aww what a cutie! ;)

*stalking*!