Friday, October 17, 2008

Busy last few weeks....and deployment

So, Jeff & I had a wonderful last few weeks together getting tattoos (I will post pics of Jeff's soon....tribute to New York Yankees), going ot the beach, enjoying dinner with friends, and just spending quality time together. Here are a few pictures of our adventures together and last few hours together before Jeff left for Iraq (again) tonight.

My Tattoo: (Memorial for my 3 most recent miscarriages)



Jeff and his BFF Rob preparing to tackle the 15 foot waves at North shore


Jeff's fish (I swear it's bigger in person....lol)


Makai LOVES the wind in his face..just like daddy:


Our last night:


DEPLOYMENT NIGHT (WARNING:TEARS MAY OCCUR)

Me and My wonderful hubby:


My WONDERFUL husband:


Jeff and his BFF tonight:


My FAVORITE thing in the world, Kisses from Jeffbug:


His smile will stay with me 365 days:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you and your husband. Thank you for your service to our country.

Amber
Atlanta, GA

Anonymous said...

Awww I love the pics but hate when he has to leave. I love the tattoo. Our men and their teams. Michael so has a redskins tattoo. lol I love you. Here's hoping for a speedy deployment.