Monday, October 27, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

**UPDATE** After giving it much much thought and weighing my options...I've decided that the timing is not right. I'd miss Jeff's r&r, homecoming and the first 3 months of him being I think I will either post pone that dream or move on to other things....i.e. Police Force. Hopefully something comes up b/c I have a degree sitting on the wall not being used...and a bill that says I have to pay for it whether I use it or

Long story....very short. Vote on my poll. Should I join the Air Force? So far, the pros outweigh the cons....yes, hubby would remain in the Army. Tell me what you think....


No comments: