Friday, June 24, 2011

Crafty Day

Today I've been feeling crafty. It's been a while since I made anything so it feels good to get some crafts completed for Peighton's room. Today I made a cute and colorful pillow for the glider for the late nights we spend rocking her to sleep. The colors and pattern don't exactly match her room, but it kind of pops when you walk in to the room and gives it a cozy feel.


I'm also working on her bow holder. I started to make one, but I did not anticipate how many bows she would have so I am making a much bigger one. I took the broken full length mirror out of our bedroom, removed the mirror, and painting the frame. I will post a finished picture tonight or tomorrow...depending on when I finish.

I have a few other projects in mind for this weekend including a few onesies, a diaper bag, wipes box cover, and a few wall decor.

No comments: