Sunday, June 19, 2011

The paint is finally on the walls! All 3 colors! Hubby did such a great job. He started on Friday and completed it this morning after some help from our dear friend Lily. They did such a great job I am amazed at how wonderful it looks. He had to paint the ceiling white b/c all of our rooms are a beige color. The green line looks great and I'm so glad because it was not easy to make this line straight and even around the room.

The only part of the whole room I had anything to do with was the fan. I painted the blades pink. :) I am so blessed to have a husband who woke up on Father's Day to finish this project.

Today we plan to put together the stroller/car seat combo and the crib. We have a dresser to complete (that will probably happen next week) and are expecting the changing table in the mail before Friday. Then, it's time to sort through all the clothes, put them away, and decorate this adorable room.


I can't wait to bring our little girl home to her special room!


P.S. I have a father's day post I've been working on for my dad that I will post tonight. Hope everyone is having a great Father's Day!



1 comment:

Amy said...

Peighton's nursery is looking great! The colors are almost identical to Lorelai's. :) You can go back to the March 2008 post titled "The Room" on my blogtoo see what her nursery looked like.