Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby Papaya *Updated with Pics*




How far along? 23 weeks 2 days
Baby's size and stats? Peighton is 11 inches and 1.2 pounds! Her lungs are developing and she's quickly learning to grab on to items (i.e. umbilical cord).
Gain? Not quite sure, but right on track.
Sleep? What is sleep?
Foods I am loving/not loving? I'm still loving ice cream. Pizza seems to be a thing of the past...finally. I have been experiencing nightly heartburn so it's time to change some habits here soon.
Maternity clothes? Pretty much always when I go out of the house.
Best moment of the week? It didn't feel good at the time, but feeling Peighton kick my ribs and seeing her kick when I poke my stomach was pretty stinkin' awesome.
Symptoms/Emotions? I'm feeling pretty vulnerable right now. I cry alot. It is very easy to hurt my feelings right now so I basically cry if someone gives me a dirty look.
Gender? Precious Baby Girl
Name? Peighton Joy
What I'm thankful for: This week I'm holding quite a heavy grudge and having a hard time getting over it. So, this week I'm very thankful for a Savior who is selfless and forgiving. He does not hold a grudge when I disappoint him, he is so quick to forget and forgive, and He knows what I am feeling and hears my prayers when I ask for guidance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Peighton look great! Not too much longer now!