Saturday, April 10, 2010

Anniversary Date

So, we agreed no gifts since we just bought a house....
But my sweet hubby brought me home these beautiful roses!
And a funny card...of course.
Last night we celebrated our Wedding Anniversary with a yummy dinner at Olive Garden.
We had a great Anniversary date. I tried a new plate "Stuffed Chicken Moscato" it was not that great and I should have stuck with my normal dish "Eggplant Parmesan" but I wanted to try something new. The wine it recommended was delicious. I don't remember the name...sorry. The chicken had a carmelized sauce on it and I couldn't figure out what it was, but it was not good (in my opinion) so I ate way less than I normally would have and my hips appreciate it. :)
Then, we went to the mall to get some hunting gear (it's opening day for Spring turkey...aka...no more hubby around for a while)

While at the mall Jeff spotted a "Hurricane Simulator" and insisted we try it...I didn't, but he did. I was having a fabulous hair day...no need to mess with nature. :)
He had a good time though and said it felt like he was riding his motorcycle...I think the wind inside was 90mph it would have been funnier to see my hair flying all over.

Today, Jeff is completing a hunting course so he can hunt turkey tomorrow morning and I am joining some new friends at the Riverwalk. It's on the Arkansas River and they have GONDALAS! It's not the same as being in Italy or France, but it'll have to do for this Country girl!



No comments: