Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Looking Up....

FINALLY! Things are starting to look up for our car situation. Our bank has finally agreed to make changes to the loan agreement and after faxing the corrected papers to our dealership they are now making the necessary changes to the title. It might take a few days, but in time we'll be able to legally drive our car.

So, after about 4 hours of phone calls and 19 times of explaining the situation to someone new I was finally able to convince someone that these changes have to take place. I wish it would be done in time for my contract signing at my new job tomorrow, but it won't. So we'll be a one car family...for one more day.

Something else I'm happy about is the Army Wives premier show on Sunday. I'm having a women's brunch on Saturday at my house to meet some new girls and then having a premier party on Sunday. Hopefully I'll meet some great girls and enjoy a yummy brunch.

For my brunch, Im making cream puffs, finger sandwiches, deviled eggs, sausage cheeseballs, and french breakfast puffs. I am making alot of carbs! LOL If anyone has any great brunch ideas, PLEASE SHARE!

Today I also officially became a Colorado resident. I had to get a new Driver's License for my job. I don't know how horrible my picture is yet, because CO mails your license to you and gives you a temporary paper license (cheap if you ask me) so in 30 days I should know how horrible it looks. Although I did spend an hour on my hair ha!

1 comment:

Lilymm04 said...

i wish i was there to join you for your Army wives premier. Im glad things are going better