Friday, April 2, 2010

The Windy City

We are in the windy city...

Oprahs home state & taping of her show!

Too bad we're only going to see I-80 and construction.

We are 1100 miles in to our trip with only 450 left to go!

We should be at my in-laws within 6.5 hours.

The dogs are doing great! We let them go potty each time we stop for gas and only once on the side of the road bc Lucki insisted on it.

This is our first trip since moving to CO from Hawaii and its only going to last until Sunday night, but its going to be a lot of fun.

Unfortunately, there will be a few reunions I am not looking forward to (no none of Jeffs relatives--family wanna bes).

Please continue to pray that we arrive safely and have a fab ukous visit with my in-laws whom we have not seen in almost 3 years!

I can't wait to post reunion pics (my mother in law is going to kill me) ha.

Have A Blessed GOOD FRIDAY all my lovely friends.

No comments: